Saturday, October 23, 2010

Hello

Hello Everyone. As a first post, I guess I should describe what it is I wish to accomplish. I see this as a place to interact with those who don't yet know me personally. I am the pastor of Bethel Baptist Church in Hayes Center, NE. I also am a missionary with the Rural Home Missionary Association (http://www.rhma.org). Many times people like to see what a church is like through a website before they will commit to visiting. This will give me an opportunity to give people an insight into the church and maybe what they will encounter in the preaching.

I also look at this as a place to interact with those that may know me about the Bible or its application. Currently we are working through I Timothy. Its amazing to see just how fast error had crept into churches which had interacted with Paul. They quickly sought after other teaching.

If you are around South-West Nebraska this Sunday, or any Sunday for that matter, please feel free to stop by. We start Sunday School at 10:00 am and Worship at 11:00 am. Hope to see you there.

Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment